- Net 30 days
- F.O.B. Blacklick, Ohio 43004
SHIPPING AND WAREHOUSING POLICY
- All items are sold on a make and ship basis.
- Should a customer find it necessary to delay a shipment beyond the acknowledged ship date, the bottles will be invoiced to the customer with an expected pay date of 30 days from the invoice date. A warehouse charge of 4% of the sales price will be invoiced for each month or any portion that the bottles are held by Hub Plastics.
- Three months is the maximum that Hub Plastics will hold the bottles for the customer. At the end of the three months the bottles will be shipped to the customer.
- A 20% restocking charge will apply to all returns for stock bottles. The freight will be paid by the customer. Marketing approval for returns is required. Credit will be issued upon acceptance by the plant. No special run or custom items can be returned.
- Shipping hours – Monday – Friday 7:00 A.M.- 2:00 P.M. This applies to all customer Pick-ups or deliveries. Any customer pick-ups or deliveries require 24 hours prior notification.
OVER AND UNDER SHIPMENTS
Hub reserves the right to ship on any order ±10% and consider the order complete.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL POLICIES
- All prices given are based on standard Hub bulk pack. Reshippers and non-standard bulk packs will be quoted on request.
Special colors other than standard black, white or blue/white will be quoted on request.
- Sleeve labeling charges will be quoted on request.
- Less than a three day run can be produced by paying a small order charge. Any run that is less than a one day run requires special pricing.
- A color purge charge will be invoiced on all color items if ordered in less than three day run quantities.
- Contact Hub Plastics, Inc. for information on customer supplied molds or custom built molds.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF PRODUCT
- It is the sole responsibility of the end user to determine suitability of our products for the purpose intended.
- Notice of rejection must be received by Hub Plastics in writing within 10 days of delivery of such product.
- Any products kept over 10 days will be deemed to have been accepted and return will be disallowed.
- If a secondary operation such as screen printing is performed on any product after receipt by the customer, no return of goods so altered will be allowed. Goods so altered will be considered accepted as received and all invoices covering such goods will be due and payable under the standard terms in effect at the time.
- Hub retains as its option, the right to have any rejected goods returned, scrapped by the customer, or inspected on the customer’s premises by Hub Plastics Q.C personnel.
CARTONS PER TRUCK LOAD
The cartons per truck load is figured as follows:
|With Pallets||Floor Stacked|
|45 foot trailer
48 foot trailer
53 foot trailer
A charge will be made for pallets and stretchwrap – no exchanges.
- The standard carton size is 23″ x 21″ x 24½” .
The container dimensions are listed “overall Height x Diameter” or “Height x Width x Depth”.