HUB PLASTICS AND PRO-GRAM PLASTICS ARE NOW ONE – WELCOME!
One Company. Two Locations. Expanded Capabilities.
Hub Plastics is pleased to announce that it has acquired Pro-Gram Plastics of Geneva, Ohio. The combination of these two outstanding companies, noted for their quality products and superior service, brings expanded capabilities to our customers and the blow molded container market.
Now available in the Hub on-line catalog are ten additional bottles made from stock molds at our Geneva, Ohio plant. Please click HERE to view these new products. Our sales and customer service team is ready to assist you with ordering these items, or to get started on your custom project – please click HERE for contact information.
With the addition of Pro-Gram, Hub Plastics now offers:
- Two well located and complementary manufacturing facilities
- PET bottle molding capability
- Wider range of extrusion blow molding equipment with triple the capacity
- Diverse material offerings including HDPE, LDPE, PET, PP, PCR and Styrolux
- Over 90 stock mold available bottles with over 250 different configurations
- Low cost to entry for custom projects with in-house mold and 3D product design expertise
- Flexible cavitation to meet specific usage requirements
- Added capacity and short lead times for both custom and stock projects